·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of some?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Other than that kink in the bumper that truck looks badass. Little stuff like that would drive me crazy especially on that nice of a truck.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Other than that kink in the bumper that truck looks badass. Little stuff like that would drive me crazy especially on that nice of a truck.
yeah me too, i wouldve gotten pissed off @ that.....it's an SS bumper molded to an HD bumper cap

i want that truck, i have always wanted an OBS or NBS in that color

·
Flying Low
221 Posts
It's crossed my mind several times to put the SS cladding on mine including the rear bumper except the front one. I may get around to doing it, I would prob. have to raise the truck a little lol.

·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the way the rear bumper on the SS are and i dont think they fit right without the cladding do they?

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
yea they dont fit so well without it...i dont remember the screename but a guy with a red lifted nbs cc had the ss rear bumper and the rear bed cladding only and it looked pretty good

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
His name on pt.net is 99ImperSSonator (not to be mistaken for ImpoSStor SS)

99ImperSSonator's truck-

ImpoSStor SS's truck-

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Is it my eyes, or does the cladding hang lower than the bumper cover on the 99-02? Is so it doesn't look that great with the ss cover, but would probably look great with an HD front

·
White Power!!!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was looking into getting the ss rear bumper but not sure really what i want to do. I also like the way the street sceen bumper looked also

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts