GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the front doors off a 99-02 silverado chevy. they are black and have power windows and door locks with the windows (tinted) and locks still installed all wiring there also. inner and outer door handles also. even got the stock black mirrors. if intrested pm or call me. Looking for around 400$ obo. thank you, shaun. 650-826-1618. very nice doors!

Driver side door outside good condition.
[/IMG]

Pass. side door outside good condition.
[/IMG]

Iside pass. door all electronics there
[/IMG]

Inside driver door all electronics there
[/IMG]

You can see the harness are all there
[/IMG]

Both doors
[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm replied get price and pics tonight waiting for the key to get into my trailer and im gonna clean them than ill get the pics! thanks guys

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics and price. Thank you guys local sale prefered but will ship. Not cheap though. Please call if intrested thank you, shaun 650-826-1618

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
would you ship just the drivers side door? ive got a big dent on that side that insurance is not going to cover and ive got to get it fixed. thanks man. where are you located?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
beans you gonna get these or what??? local sale prefered or if you need the power guts ill sperate let me know serious inquiries only. thank you.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
possibly pending with beans im giving you to tuesday to get these for that price we talked about dont let me down man..hit me up tuesday. thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.