GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys got my steering wheel screen for sale also. Its fiberglassed and smooth. Its painted red. It has a 7" micro vision screen molded into it. The controls for the screen are molded in also. The screen and wiring is there. you just have to wire it up. Beautiful picture for a small screen. It will just pop right into the stock location of your airbag! Easy install. Asking 500$ obo. If local I will install it for you also. Also if you want to trade plus cash I will do that also your stock bag plus cash will get you this screen also. If intrested please email or pm or call me. Thank you, Shaun

***This auction is just for the steering wheel screen***
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hey man i would not break this truck up its so clean if you wanting a daily driver with mild mods my friend has a 04 sierra lol i doupt it but worth a try!!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I habe been rolling this truck for almost two years daily and its great i just have other plans for the interior I already have new interior for it so I just really need to sell all these parts. All custom parts best offer considered. bump for my steering wheel screen.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
so this is just for the center piece where tha air bag and horn would be?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so this is just for the center piece where tha air bag and horn would be?
I can also included the wheel if you need it. Let me know what you need and your offer. Thanks, Shaun

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i would just think a swap and cash would be easier...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
300+stock stuff and ill be there not this weekend but the next but i can pay u now...PM me if interested
300$$ plus stock huh can you do any better it cost me allot to build..lmk pm me if you want..thanks

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey adam you still intrested whats your serious cash offer pm me let me know. thank you.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cant remember who but someone called me..and I cant make it to stockton to install it man i need to sell local here or ship it out also need a few more $$$ than what was offered. sorry man. thanks though..still for sale

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey u still got this?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts