GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99-02 Silverado Phantom Grille???

Finally i was able to find one place that sells a phantom billet grille for the 99-02 Silverados. Anyone know other places beside F'n JC Whitney that sells them? Also, anyone know what kind of modifications need to be made to fit them on? Thanks for the help

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
SilvySQ said:
wow that is expensive for some APC bull****
They always were expensive. I dont care for them too much on the NBS, but they look sick on the OBS, Harleys is a perfect example of it done right :worship:
IMG_0045.gif

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea, apc is pretty much the only one that was ever made. the truck's i've seen it on, the fit of the grille is pretty bad..

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah and Harley's came from AIM!! Only one I've seen like that though.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
that one on the red truck above was on a black truck at LFT last year. i was actually impressed with the way it looked. it was the first phantom ive seen that ive liked, NBS or OBS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: 99-02 Silverado Phantom Grille???

Finally i was able to find one place that sells a phantom billet grille for the 99-02 Silverados. Anyone know other places beside F'n JC Whitney that sells them? Also, anyone know what kind of modifications need to be made to fit them on? Thanks for the help
I have one for sale if you are still looking for one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-2002-Silverado-Phantom-Grill-/171310573911?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e2e7e957&vxp=mtr
:favorites37:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Re: 99-02 Silverado Phantom Grille???

I doubt he needs it 10 years later.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts