GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check these out, halos for the 99-02 silverados(tahoe, suburban)! I talked to the guy and he said they used stock bulbs, even for the projector not like some that use a smaller fog light bulb(?). Both halos are functional, high and low beam. But look at the price, wow! If I decide I like them, I will wait a while until the price comes down some. Just thought I would share because I know some of you guys like the halos. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=7924416159&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thecodeman said:
if i had a nbs i would prefer a stock looking lens with the halos.
I agree, I have looked at different projectors for a while and just can't seem to like the look of them. The stock lense looks sweet, just no halos!

·
trucknut
412 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Those look pretty badass IMFO. I wouldn't run them simply because I'm sure the light output is beyond subpar. Match those up with some comparable looking clears and it'd look pretty slick. The price isn't all that bad, they are headlights...
I'm just not crazy about the big blue eyeball thing :insane:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
those are kinda cool :imo nick, you need to get crackin on your kit dude :rocking:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.