GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99-02 silverado stock rearview mirror with compass computer screen in the right hand side. great shape works well. Asking 100$ obo. call me if intrested. thank you, shaun 650-826-1618

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no harness it will usually be in yourt headliner if your truck came ewuip. with power windows and door locks. check it out up in there than its just a plug and play.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay guys the wiring harness is already in your trucks if you have a 99 and up just pop off the overhead console and feel around its up there. Still for sale will take offers. thanks!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
100$ anyone need this mirror to upgrade from no compass and temp??? anyone

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anyone new price above dropped to 100$ from 150$...anyone intrested??? thanks

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
My truck came with power locks but no power windows... However I have power windows now.. Do you think it will have the harness? or should I take down the headliner to see?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just pop the overhead console and feel around up there i have not yet seen one without the harness up there its like a 9 pin plug or something like that and its black lmk thanks, shaun

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
mine doesnt even have an over head console. no power windows or locks. ill check up under mine sometime today

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
just pop the overhead console and feel around up there i have not yet seen one without the harness up there its like a 9 pin plug or something like that and its black lmk thanks, shaun
I don't have an overhead console... But I had factore power locks and I have aftermarket power windows...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
check the roof guys if the plug is there and than you want this make me an offer. otherwise thanks for looking. thanks!

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
take $85 for that?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
take $85 for that?
yup ill take 85$ plus shipping so call it like 95$ total. hey i thought you wanted the dash setup. lmk what you need i can def. get you out this rearview mirror though. just let me know so i can repack it thanks! 650-826-1618 pm me for payment info if you dont have it. thanks again

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
speedadicct ..you gonna send payment on this or what??? come on guys if you want it tell me send the money i send the part....i don't know why this seems so difficult .. thank you.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
This is also very easy to install in a truck that doesnt have a harness. I put one in my 90 in about 30 min tops. Peice of cake. Just need a 4 dollar sensor for the temp to work and your good to go...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts