GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 99-02 Silverado Stock Grille. It does not have the bowtie or insert. It has holes drilled for a billet insert. I prefer to sell locally (Texas) due to the size and cost of shipping. I am asking 15.00 OBO. PM me if interested.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ill give you $10 for it, im about as local as it gets also. I need a new one, mines all busted up. Im leaving town about noon tomarow and will be back late sunday but can get it any time after then, or even tonight if you feel like it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dark Eternal said:
Ill give you $10 for it, im about as local as it gets also. I need a new one, mines all busted up. Im leaving town about noon tomarow and will be back late sunday but can get it any time after then, or even tonight if you feel like it.
:cool: I can meet you tommorow before you leave or next Thursday sometime....let me know which is best.

·
6,656 Posts
hmm can you PM me a # to call you at, im not going to know if tomarow works or not until tomarow, if I can it will be at like 11am after my last class of the day. It all depends if I have to drop my roomate off in McKinney or not.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dark Eternal said:
hmm can you PM me a # to call you at, im not going to know if tomarow works or not until tomarow, if I can it will be at like 11am after my last class of the day. It all depends if I have to drop my roomate off in McKinney or not.
PM Sent :D

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
you wouldnt happen to know anyone with a 94-98 stock grille for sale would you? mine is faded and chipped and broken in one part.

·
6,656 Posts
sorry i didnt get it today, I was super busy, ill call you early on in the week and we can work things out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts