GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was seeing if there is enough interest in possibly doing a Group Purchase on Xenarcs, by www.Sylvania.com . I e-mailed www.suvlights.com and heres what they had to say: "Hello, I am a member of alot of online truck forums and noticed there is alot of interest in the Xenarc X2020 kits.I was wondering if you were interested in doing a 99-02 Silverado/Tahoe Xenarc HID Kit Group Purchase?

>>sure

What is the warranty?

>>3 years

I have a few people on www.fullsizechevy.com interested, and can expand to more websites if needed for a better price. If you could get back to me with some details and prices that would be great. Thanks, Adam

>>I think you'll find that I already have the lowest prices, best selection, most knowledge. All I ask is that you make collecting payment quick & easy for the largest discount. I would prefer certified bank check/money order, but paypal is ok to confirmed address only with additional fees.

We work with several large lighting manufacturers (recently I was the Head of McCulloch HID in the US and wrote all of the technical materials) and we are Original Equipment Distributors (not just an "authorized dealer") for both Osram Sylvania USA (and Osram Germany & Osram Asia) as well as Philips Automotive Lighting USA (and Philips Asia).

if we get at least 3 orders in the same day (before 12 PM EST) we can offer UPS/Fedex Overnight shipping. So if you have a price in mind then let me know we can beat any price and offer options no one can, such as 6000K color bulbs, as well as how to make the low beam HIDs brighter, and how to keep the low beams on when high beams are switched.

Give me a call when to discuss when you have more interest."

Lets see what we can do guys! They said $425 shipped with cert. bank check or thru paypal if you order off the site, they will do free overnight shipping :) Thanx

·
Registered
658 Posts
when is this gp going to begin...end....and how many are needed for the gp

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
let me know on the price on that kit

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am definitely interested 425 shipped pretty much even beats the cheaper prices that I found for the lights. Lowest I found was 395 but with shipping they were like 430-440.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts