GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was seeing if there is enough interest in possibly doing a Group Purchase on Xenarcs, by www.Sylvania.com . I e-mailed www.suvlights.com and heres what they had to say: "Hello, I am a member of alot of online truck forums and noticed there is alot of interest in the Xenarc X2020 kits.I was wondering if you were interested in doing a 99-02 Silverado/Tahoe Xenarc HID Kit Group Purchase?

>>sure

What is the warranty?

>>3 years

I have a few people on www.fullsizechevy.com interested, and can expand to more websites if needed for a better price. If you could get back to me with some details and prices that would be great. Thanks, Adam

>>I think you'll find that I already have the lowest prices, best selection, most knowledge. All I ask is that you make collecting payment quick & easy for the largest discount. I would prefer certified bank check/money order, but paypal is ok to confirmed address only with additional fees.

We work with several large lighting manufacturers (recently I was the Head of McCulloch HID in the US and wrote all of the technical materials) and we are Original Equipment Distributors (not just an "authorized dealer") for both Osram Sylvania USA (and Osram Germany & Osram Asia) as well as Philips Automotive Lighting USA (and Philips Asia).

if we get at least 3 orders in the same day (before 12 PM EST) we can offer UPS/Fedex Overnight shipping. So if you have a price in mind then let me know we can beat any price and offer options no one can, such as 6000K color bulbs, as well as how to make the low beam HIDs brighter, and how to keep the low beams on when high beams are switched.

Give me a call when to discuss when you have more interest."

Lets see what we can do guys!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
sierraon22s said:
So 2k1sierra was right, they don't work on gmc's? I'd be interested.
the xenarcs won't work.. they are specifically made for silverado's. Thoose are the Xenon's i have.

Now a drop in set would work. I would recomend geting some Denali Projectors if you do it though. I'm not sure how great the beam pattern would be with the stock lenses.

i'd like a set of fogs... if the price is right :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
well 4000k if you want bright lights... 6000k if you want them to be bluish... There is a HUGE difference between HIDs and halogens... I will never drive another car with halogens again.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
get real projectors though:read:

the ones on ebay seem to turn yellow relatively fast... and unless you like that look, i'd just save a little more and buy the real thing

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
get real projectors though:read:

the ones on ebay seem to turn yellow relatively fast... and unless you like that look, i'd just save a little more and buy the real thing
Do you have APC projectors? Are they good? I bought in.pro car wear ones and they melted.. it might have been because of the Hyperwhites though :anitoof:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sevenfold said:
APC blows. It is by far one of the worst aftermarket part manufacturers out there. As for Pro Car Wear, I had some clear corners from them that yellowed within months.
:greenchai
Yeah, that's what I heard.. I would love a pair of nice projectors (damn Chevy for not making factory ones).. but I will be fine with some HID's ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts
im hella interested in this GP....i would love to see it go through....what would the price be on the GP....i looked on the website and noticed that the price for them is $425 or $450.....i hope that with the GP the price wil go down........

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2k1Silverado, how are the xenarcs in the fog? Better than halogens? Do you really think they put out 3x the light of halogens? I think this will be a great GP!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
they are alot brighter... they work fine in the fog, if you aim the lights right. When its foggy, i just put the back all the way up on my truck... easy as shit to aim

1 - 20 of 57 Posts