GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Reppin The Swamp People
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lemme see some pics. i wondering what kind of headlight other ppl are running.

·
Reppin The Swamp People
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
r tose your stock lights? r clears?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Stock headlights on both of mine with clear corners. Not the diamond clear, but the ones with the clear reflector.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Stock headlights on both of mine with clear corners. Not the diamond clear, but the ones with the clear reflector.
I cant ever find the non clear ones on ebay. The clear ones I cant stand plus mine are yellowing pretty good.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I always had yellowing problems on my 99

bilancody010.gif

bilancody008.gif

bilancody014.gif

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Ya seems like a lot of them do. The ones I got from ebay I had to hack into the bulb fitting because the holes were too small and few of the tabs were in the wrong location. Prob why moisture gets built up. Whats strange is I get bugs stuck inside the corner where the lense meets the housing, light right on the seal haha next cheapos I gotta break the seal and seal them myself or something. I wonder if throwing some clear over the top would somehow help.

·
Keepin it Reeeeeel
157 Posts

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
My 02. OEM Denali headlights and TYC clear corners.

P1070404.jpg

5082_607149889863_27217910_36396995.jpg

Instead of buying cheapo clear corners, check out the TYC oncs. They are built almost like the stock ones with the little rubber vents and everything. I've yet to see moisture in mine.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
My 02. OEM Denali headlights and TYC clear corners.

P1070404.jpg

5082_607149889863_27217910_36396995.jpg

Instead of buying cheapo clear corners, check out the TYC oncs. They are built almost like the stock ones with the little rubber vents and everything. I've yet to see moisture in mine.
Where did you get the tyc's at?

·
02GMCtruck
1,285 Posts
ebay. I found a new set someone listed with no reserve, so I got them for $15 shipped. Usually they run $40+

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Hmm... I found the ones I want on ebay but theyre 50 bucks free shipping, they arent the full clear ones that look really cheap. Ill just wait it out haha thanks man

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
Here is my buddies 99. It now has clear headlamps and 6k hid's.

pewter012.jpg

·
GMC Owner
1,464 Posts
IMG00051.gif

heres my depo projectors and something or other bumper lights. not a good pic, but you get the idea.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Heres mine.

I'm just curious, did you add that lower bottom valence? Seems to me I really only see those on yukons. My truck didn't come with one. Seems it might increase gas mileage just a bit more, like you see on all the hybrids these days.... but then again, I'm thinking of removing my valence altogether! :tongue:

I wish I could get some OE factory Denali headlights, but with black housing instead of the chrome. That would be primo!

btw, my truck is currently at "Craig's" right now! Mentioned "I knew Joe" who came in there and had the HD hood put on, and they said, yep, sure, we can do that no problem! :shake: Should be done tomorrow.
Even though I know some reputable bump shops around here, I just wanted to take it to a place who had already done the procedure, so thanks for guinea piggin it there, haha. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts