GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, thanks for the welcomes and interest in the performance programs.

The purchase will be based on how many are interested and what year your truck is. Pick your year based on the number of buyers:

Original Price 3 PCMs 5 PCMs 8PCMs

99-00: $375 $350 $330 $300
01-02: $425 $400 $380 $360
03-04: $490 $465 $440 $415

I accept credit cards thru paypal or check/money order and of course cash.
paypal : [email protected]

If I can get those interested in the purchase to reply and get a definite count, we can close this GP on the 1st of Feb. Once the GP is finalized, you can start placing your orders. For those interested and cannot make it to the shop, I'll need to send out a PCM in exchange for yours. Please pm/email me with your VIN, a list of modifications, your screen name, address and any complaints you have about shifting, driveability, etc. Most driving complaints can be fixed with a tune if they are not mechanically related, ie. slipping trans, bad plug, etc.
For you 03/04 trucks, please include if your truck has the automatic or manual climate control and base or upgraded/premium radio.
I've included most driving requests in my tunes, so I probably have you covered.
I tune all PCM's for 91-93 octane, if you're looking for a lower octane tune please include that also.

For those coming by the shop, give me a call and we can schedule your tune. Give me a day notice and you'll more than likely get whatever time fits your schedule. 210-626-0278.

I think you guys are shooting for 8 members interested, if we have them, the GP will be officially closed on the 1st of Feb.

I appreciate your business,

allen

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Put me down for a tune on my '01 4.8. I will probably be making my way out that way to pic up a X-mas present, so I will see ya at your shop.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I am in for sure - 2001 5.3 with some minor mods. I will come to the shop to get it tuned - probably the weekend of feb 7th if that is possible? I can already forwarn you that I will need an update this summer when I change gears and tires - hope that is ok.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
im in... 02 LS 5.3

here is the list from the other thread. i will cross your name off as you confirm...

X-Lowred
X-Dark Eternal
X-VicRed
X-lil quick
X-Code3Response
X-onyx_silverado
X-fullthrottledan
X-Joshs2002Silverado
X-Aberbaseball7
X-Smokinrice
X-Big D
X-gmc4life

?-04sierra

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you change a part on your truck , the update is free.
The difference in coming by the shop and mail order is:

I'm able to monitor your truck and see if it's working perfectly, those of you who need a pcm mail ordered, don't worry at all, the tune you get will be just as good as all the others, I'm just not able to drive around with you and perform diags on your truck.

It will take no longer than 2hrs to get your truck tuned, average tuning session is about 1hr.

I'm looking forward to it, see you guys soon,

allen

·
Registered
169 Posts
Put me down as a maybe. I was a for sure, but last night at Wal-Mart, someone hit my fender and put a major dent in it. So I have that unexpected expense. If we lack the 8 people or get a bigger discount for 12-15, let me know and I will try and find the money.

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey put me up in this shit tooo....i want one....yeah so what do i need to do to set up a pay pall account.....man i wish i was there in tx to come into the shop...oh well...but yeah put me down. oh yeah how is this going to work....like so how are we going to relay everything to allen, like what we have done to our trucks...

·
Registered
658 Posts
hell yeah

·
Registered
658 Posts
hell yeah i rock...im the 8th person...lol :gmfs: :gmfs:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, guys, I'll officially close the GP then on the 1st, Looks like we have 8 ppl.

As long as every one with an "X" by their name goes through with the performance tune, the prices shouldn't change.

Let's go ahead and start moving to the next step. For those who were marked as getting a tune, can you send me your infomation via mail: [email protected] ?

This is what I need:

Name/ScreenName/Address(if mail tune)/email
Year/Make/Model/Engine/Trans/Options
VIN
List of mods for : engine/trans/wheels/tires/gears
Has anything been removed: egr/02's/etc.

thanks again,

allen

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Smokinrice said:
Guys, I will know for sure by Friday! I am trying to come up with the extra $$.

Allen, I sent you a email from the LS1truck board yesterday, not sure if you got it yet.
Great I'm looking forward to meeting some of you.

I can't recall any email, try again and I'll be sure to look for it, try [email protected] or [email protected]

thanks,

allen

1 - 20 of 56 Posts