GMC Truck Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Justin
Bryce
Tom

I received your payments via payapl. Just keeping you guys updated.

Bryce, can a list of mods and requested info , you can find that on the first post in this topic. I don't seem to have it, if you already sent it, sorry about that, and thanks.

allen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Aberbaseball7 said:
Allen, I forgot to put on my 04 that I have the dual climate control and an auto tranny.... So you can add that to my info...
ok, i'll add that, what about the auto climate or manual climate control and base or premium radio. these questions are asked when a pcm is flashed with the gm tools.

thanks,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Its not auto, its manual, I have the lever to push up and down for hot or cold for both sides, its not digital... Also I dont have a bose system, just the regular cd player... That should be fixed next week though...

Also when do you think you will have these ready to ship?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Aberbaseball7 said:
Its not auto, its manual, I have the lever to push up and down for hot or cold for both sides, its not digital... Also I dont have a bose system, just the regular cd player... That should be fixed next week though...

Also when do you think you will have these ready to ship?

ok great, thanks for the update,

as soon as the 1st is up , i'll begin the shipment. we only have 4 ppl now.
hmmm, I see there are still some more interested,


thanks,

allen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
Hopefully the others will have there other things fall in place and they will get the $$$.... I cant wait for mine....

In a couple of weeks I should have a ton of things on the truck and this adds to it.... :naughty:
 

·
internet bigot®
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
farmtruc said:
Bryce, can a list of mods and requested info , you can find that on the first post in this topic. I don't seem to have it, if you already sent it, sorry about that, and thanks.

allen

i was going to bring it by your shop in april..... is that cool?... or do you still want the info?... lemme know..

thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Allen,

I sent you my payment by way of PayPal so if you could let me know if you received it and if you need any additional information.
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
allen, im prolly gonna just bring you cash when we do the tune. i have the paypal if you REALLY want it that way though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
lowred said:
allen, im prolly gonna just bring you cash when we do the tune. i have the paypal if you REALLY want it that way though.

cash is better, heheh,

thanks, and i'll see ya soon,


allen
 
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Top