GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These spindles have been sand blasted and professionally powder coated. They fit all 99-06 2wd 1500 1/2 ton pickup Silverado/Sierra. They are in excellent condition with no damage and clean barrels. I just had them coated two weeks ago but now going a different route. If interested I am looking for what I have into them. Asking $200 + shp obo. Local pickup preferred because they are heavy but willing to ship. These are OEM GM cast. More pictures available through email or text.
Thank you,
Shaun
650-826-1618

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone needs more pictures please let me know :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump will consider offers ? The powder coat is brand new these are very nice. I am already loosing money at $200 due to the cost of the spindles and the cost of the powder but again I will consider offers since I know shipping will be about $40 anywhere due to weight.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will go $100 + SHP for these if anyone is interested ....

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$100 for the pair fresh professional powder coating ... ready to install !!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale can send better pics if needed ..

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone .... I think this is a great deal and they have been media blasted and professionaly powder coated

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
These spindles have been sand blasted and professionally powder coated. They fit all 99-06 2wd 1500 1/2 ton pickup Silverado/Sierra. They are in excellent condition with no damage and clean barrels. I just had them coated two weeks ago but now going a different route. If interested I am looking for what I have into them. Asking $200 + shp obo. Local pickup preferred because they are heavy but willing to ship. These are OEM GM cast. More pictures available through email or text.
Thank you,
Shaun
650-826-1618
Changed my mind lets go $60 + SHP which should be lets call it $100 total to your door! Lets go guys who needs these !!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These spindles are fresh and ready to install!! bump

1 - 20 of 28 Posts