GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any idea how it compares to the JD fab. kit?

I like that it comes with the engine bay brace., but for some reason I don't like the upper control arm. Will be another kit I'll be looking into for sure though.

·
Maniac
692 Posts
I think that's awesome. Wish I still had my nbs, this kit would get the go ahead.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any idea how it compares to the JD fab. kit?

I like that it comes with the engine bay brace., but for some reason I don't like the upper control arm. Will be another kit I'll be looking into for sure though.
jd fab kit is probably a little bit more money, and it looks like this one has a fully fabbed spindle and i dont know if the jdfab kit does.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
take back my previous post. it doesn't look like the dixon bros kit runs a fully fabbed spindle, but looks like it will hold up better than the jdfab kit.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
looks like a pretty sick kit! i like the way the upper control arm is designed where the uniball is mounted horizontal not vertical. anyone else check out there rear kit they have? looks pretty cool as well.

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
Ive seen that truck around. The guy lives like 10 mins away from me. Bad ass truck :imo

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I think that's awesome. Wish I still had my nbs, this kit would get the go ahead.
:word: If I had only been able to keep my NBS when I got the new truck :nono:

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Looks pretty sweet. It's still going to be a $5000+ suspension setup by the time you're done though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts