GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched and searched and have found absolutely nothing about this. So recently I was scrolling through marketplace and a Tahoe caught my eye. Something definitely didn’t look right. Took me a second but I figured it out and I love it. Currently saving up some parts to do it on my Silverado. What it looks like to me is gmc upper headlights, hood, and fenders. And everything else is Chevy. Anyone ever attempted this or done it before. Like I said I’ve tried to find a thread on something similar but couldn’t find anything.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
1st time im seeing this mod. Unique, but idk if worth the trouble if all those pieces are required. Almost makes it look like a TBSS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1st time im seeing this mod. Unique, but idk if worth the trouble if all those pieces are required. Almost makes it look like a TBSS
I don’t think too many pieces have to added. The headlight brackets should still be the same. And everything else should just bolt up. And that’s exactly what I thought too. Just a big TBSS. And when I do it to mine I’m just putting a Tahoe grill and keeping my bumper. I’m going to ask my buddy later on today to look at his truck to see if I can find any major differences or extra parts that I’ll need. He’s got a 02 Sierra. Here’s a pic of the truck I’ll be doing it on

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Looks like they just cut the top of the Silverado fenders to fit the Sierra lights as the only custom work.

beside that is just a 01 HD grille and bumper and stock Sierra hood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts