GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im doing a custom fiberglass console so I no longer need my box. Its the subthump.com box for 2-12" subs. It is the "deep" model for deeper subs. I have 2 JL Audio 12w3v3's in there now. I may sell the subs for the right price. $150 for the box it is dark gray carpet.....Thanks!

This is the box Im selling except black or dark gray carpet:
http://www.subthump.com/ctbultra.htm

·
Pushrods>OHC
89 Posts
Where did you mount your amp?

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
:hmm: You gonna be in my town any time soon?
If you are still using it in your truck I would like to throw it in mine and see if it hits harder then my two 10's ported.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:hmm: You gonna be in my town any time soon?
If you are still using it in your truck I would like to throw it in mine and see if it hits harder then my two 10's ported.

I will be out that way Monday/Tuesday! What amp you runnin'' to it? I just got done takin' out the subs cause Im switchin those to the tahoe along with the 600.1 Arc Audio amp I got off ya! Truck is gettin' a whole new system. I wasnt even running the correct airspace for my JL's after reading just now. Woooops LOL and it still sounded good! Got a Arc Audio Foose 1200.1 last week!

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I will be out that way Monday/Tuesday! What amp you runnin'' to it? I just got done takin' out the subs cause Im switchin those to the tahoe along with the 600.1 Arc Audio amp I got off ya! Truck is gettin' a whole new system. I wasnt even running the correct airspace for my JL's after reading just now. Woooops LOL and it still sounded good! Got a Arc Audio Foose 1200.1 last week!
Im running the 1000.1, it hits pretty hard but would like to see how two 12's sound.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im running the 1000.1, it hits pretty hard but would like to see how two 12's sound.
If ya wanna come to the shop in Ceres thats where I will be workin' on my Fiberglass box! I can put the speakers back in for ya if ur serious. Im not selling my JL Version 3's after all tho so those cant go with it. Im selling my Version 2's tho!

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
If ya wanna come to the shop in Ceres thats where I will be workin' on my Fiberglass box! I can put the speakers back in for ya if ur serious. Im not selling my JL Version 3's after all tho so those cant go with it. Im selling my Version 2's tho!
Pm me your # and ill come by.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry no shipping, already have 2 people interested. Thanks tho....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts