GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 99-07 stock wheels/tires, 6x5.5 lug pattern. 16" or 17" preferably. The tires must be in really good shape. I'm willing to drive an hour from the Fresno area to pick them up, as I'm not interested in having anything shipped.

I'm looking to spend $200-$300 for a decent set of wheels with good tires. I prefer Chevy wheels (Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, or Silverado wheels.) I'll consider GMC brands also though.

Please let me know if you have anything, or have any friends trying to get rid of a set. Again, the tires must be in pretty good shape. (At least 85%-90% of treat left.)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I got some Tahoe wheels 16s... Great shape...

Tires however are not in good shape only 20% left.

There yours for only $75 bucks if you dont manage to pick up what you need by the truck jam Ill swing em out.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
i have the chevy chrome ones and i cant remember if i still have the old allterrains on them..i'd have to check..the tires have like 5k left on them though.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
I have a nice set of Tahoe wheels with General UHP's on them... let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where are you located? I'm looking for something local.

Here's the situation: My mom has an '01 Tahoe and two out of the four tires are pretty bad... So I'm trying to find a pretty new set of wheels/tires that were just taken off of a new truck/SUV. I could care less about the wheels, but the tires need to be in good shape.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Damn, wish you were close. Ive got some stockers with new tires on them. I would let them go cheap!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts