GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had ALOT of calls on the truck a 3 serious people, but one guy is on vacation, the other won't have all the money until the 1st of the year and the other, well he was too damn young and wouldn't know how to properly take care of the truck IMO.

Here's the specs:
Engine: 5.3 327, K&N Filter, Removed Restrictor, Hypertech Thermostat, Corvette Servo, Flowmaster 70 Series 6.0 C3 Engine Cover, Smoothed and Painted Coolant Cover, Intake Tube, Radiator Cover, Relocated Coolant Tank, Relocated Intake, Relocated Fuse Box, Polished Hood Prop, Polished Diamond Plated Fuse Box Cover, and Raised Custom Inner Fenders.
Exterior: Fiesta Green, Shaved Door Handles, Shaved Stake Pockets, Shaved Tailgate, Shaved Tailights, Caddy Tails, Molded in Roll Pan, SS Mirrors, Denali Headlamps, Clear Turn Signals, Billet Grille, and Battery Relocated to Bed.
Interior:Bucket Seats, Smoothed and Painted Dash, Overhead Light Bezel, Steering Column Cover, Door Panel Pieces.
Suspension: F,B,S,S IF Customs 2 Link with Contitech Bags, Air Lift Engine Driven Compressor, McGaughy's 2" Drop Spindles, MOOG Balljoints, Step Notched Frame, 1/2" Lines, GC Valves, Three 5 Ga. Tanks, Custom Diamond Plate Skid Plates, Mounted Gauges in Dash Bezel, Smoothed All Welds Frame.
Wheels: 20" AR Maxims on 245/40 Hankook Rubbers
Audio: Premier 840 Head Unit and Polk EX Series

More pics here:http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?Profileid=7583

Asking $18,000 and I will consider going lower on the price by removing some things off of the truck.
Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
559 Posts
dude,
no offense but if you are selling it and moving on why do u care what the kid would do to it? I can understand where u are coming from but......... :imo

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because I've spent so much of my time, money, and hard work into it I don't want to see it coming down the road one day on a set of gold spokes, ragged out engine, etc...

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
I could have sworn that you had a post a while back about how you sold this truck and you were getting married? Was i wrong? Oh well good luck with the Sale!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
way2hi said:
Because I've spent so much of my time, money, and hard work into it I don't want to see it coming down the road one day on a set of gold spokes, ragged out engine, etc...
I know where you are coming from, but once you sell it what happens to it is really up to the new owner. Just keep the damn thang! :rocking:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love being married. I am currently working on a full color change on my 97 S-10 (nothing spectacular) I am kinda thinking about keeping the truck because I love the damn thing so much. I think I have a good job at UPS coming up soon and if I get it then I'm going to try and keep the truck. I thought the truck was sold, but the guy backed out because of money issues. They just bought a crotch rocket, SUV, and building a house. I haven't really advertised it forsale since so I haven't had anyone ask me about it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I still have it and now i have the bracket for the console as well. It's in very good condition and I am asking $150 + shipping for it.
Thanks,
Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts