GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the forum so I though I'd post a few pictures of my truck. I bought this truck dirt cheap just a couple months ago so I thought I'd have a little fun with it. My buddy Andy and I threw on a 3" Summit BL and a RC leveling kit along with some DC1 wheels and 315/75-16 BFG's. I've posted a picture of the stock setup and then a few pictures after the lift. I also posted a comparison picture to my 05 Silverado lease. Next up will be a set of fender flares and a blackbear tune. Any opinions on whether to go with black or color-matched flares???
Stock1.jpg

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Truck4.jpg

Comparison.jpg

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
those tail lights make my eyes bleed but besides that looks nice

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Those tail lights are ugly but i had that exact same setup on my old truck. Same color and tires too.

CIMG1594.gif

CIMG1591.gif

·
Registered
6,905 Posts
Your truck looks good, I like it. But I dont like those tails :imo

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
truck looks good but like the others said. lose the tails. not sure where in pa you are but justin from blackbear might be coming to jersey late august if you are interested.

·
professional grade
4,122 Posts
height/wheel and tire combo look nice. ditch the tails, 4x4 sticker and rain gutters, and that truck will be perfect.

·
1,847 Posts
Truck looks good but as stated before...loose the tails. You may be able to find some factory ones in the for sale section

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rims are 16x8 and the backspacing is 4". We had to do a decent amount of trimming with that little backspacing.

I'm about 4 1/2 hours away from where Justin is coming in Jersey so I'll probably just do the mail order but thanks!!!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Like everyone else said. The tails were the first thing I noticed that needs to change. Other than that, they look great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, so i've taken a lot of abuse for the tails...lol But IMO they're better than the stockers. Here is a picture of the stockers and then a picture of 04+ tails, what do you guys think???
StockTails.jpg

05Tails.jpg

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,241 Posts
Truck looks great man. If YOU like the tails, which is all that matters, then keep them on there.

Welcome as well. What part of PA?

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I like the stockers much better than those tails. The 04+ silverado tails are even better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts