GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MotherFuckingBabyMaker
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a used 99 2 door tahoe..I have had it for 8 mo's but never taken it on long drives..as its not my DD...I take it out the other day and on I75 in FL...get about 20 mins out and it starts to have a bad shake...so I pull over and look to see if I can see any thing...the front passenger side wheel was smoking really bad..so I let it cool off and then take it home "back rd's"..when I get home I pull the wheel off and see that the Brake is dragging...so I take the caliper off and ck the sliders..they looked ok so I regressed them..ck the line..it all looked ok...so I took it about again..thinking I had it fixed..about after driving for about 10 mins...same thing again..take it home look it over again...cant see any thing..so I bleed out all 4 sides NEW Clean dot4 and then take it out again...same thing...so next day "today" get a new caliper & rubber line rebleed out every thing looks good and clean...take it out again..same thing..I am @ a lost with what else it can/might be...thanxs for ant help..-Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
does it smell like brake pads smoking or something else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts