GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok for you guys that want to sas your nbs truck i have a frame that came off my truck. i had it sfa and decided i needed to drop it back down. i can make arrangements for delivery for a fee. i have many pics of the setup now and when it was under my truck. i ran 48" michelins and cleared them with ease. any questions please feel free to ask. the front springs are 16" x 52" custom carrier springs then you have the hangers..rear is 10" hanger shackle drop and 10" springs. i ran a 4 inch block also. and a 3" body lift. to give me around 25" of lift. the axles are no longer under it. had it set up with a 60 rear and 44 front. $1500 obo

·
Registered
385 Posts
how much for evey thing but the frame its self cause i'm in canada and i think shiping would almost rape me if u know what i mean

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually dude the new from i put under my truck with the new rear end suspension front suspension and diff was all assembled under it only cost be 400 from new york. but i would rather sell all together that way i don't have to un assemble it. but all you would want was the leaf springs and hangers?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i never finished the front bc i was going to run a doubler tcase and clock it down some. but anyway yes i do have the rear shaft.

2lo- where are you located?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow thats a long way to drive. man i would hate for you to drive that far but i can't come off of the price any. i mean the front springs i paid 975 for the rears i don't even remember the hangers and shackle flip was 350 or 400 the shaft was 375 i mean thats over 2000 right there. its a good deal for anyone but i understand your point of driving a long way to get it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
well i'll see in a few weeks what i have for cash cause i got a body to put on the frame and a 6l 4l80 maybe me and 2lo will take a trip down if u still have it if not who made your brackets for u and were did u get the rear hangers from ? and can u get me pics oh the rear front hangers thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts