1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Great pics Kelly....looks like a lot of quality rides there :head:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Nice pics. Did you watch that red vette(stingray) on the road course? I think he ran a 33 something. Shit was wicked!

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
and this K5 was f-n sik!!! :worship:
DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0019.jpg
Do you remember who built this K5? I think it was a company called Killer Customs here in Canada. Who's booth was it in?

Pics look good by the way.

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice pics. Did you watch that red vette(stingray) on the road course? I think he ran a 33 something. Shit was wicked!
No the fastest time when I was there was 37:174 an old man in a blk vette.

damn you! i was debating on going or not, i didnt know you were going. Hopefully next year the Cougar will be there.
I didn't know I was going till friday nite at 11:00. Went to the sand drags and got drunk with some buddys and made plans that nite to leave at 6 a.m. :crazy:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. Impressive to say the least.

The overall number of cars at the show this year seemed more than years past. There were some nice rides but there was absolute junk here and there too. I really wonder what people are on sometimes when they decide to enter their "show" car into an event like Goodguys.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
damn you! i was debating on going or not, i didnt know you were going. Hopefully next year the Cougar will be there.
:word:
i was thinking about going, but i figured it would just be boring restored cameros and mustangs like previous times.

but the one time i dont go theres some decent cars/trucks there.:nono:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts