GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i'm new to the truck enthusiasts thing cause i have always been a car guy but i really like trucks now and have done a few things to mine, getting to the point, do alot of u guys live in Dallas around here? if so, we need to have some local meets or something. i'm into drag racing so i would be all for meeting at a drag strip or something like that. what u guys thing? cause i don't know any truck guys around here, all my friends are into cars.lol

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
During the school yaer im in plano/richardson

hehe I could drag race my heavy ass truck on heavy ass axles and 42s :crazy:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I live in the Arlington/Ft Worth area...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah, maybe we can meet up somewhere soon and just hang out and kick it.the only thing i can't do that some of u guys can is drink. :pissed: but, i suppose we can still have some fun. do u guys wanna meet somewhere maybe in a couple weeks-months?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I'll be back in town within about 3 weeks due to school...so just keep me posted if I don't read the thread :shake:

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
DemoN said:
The DFW people are constantly getting together...for a BBQ, to work on someone's truck, or just to pound beers and talk shit about the rest of you. :D

i wonder how many times I've been brought up in Conversations between demon and his friends :anitoof:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, is someone willing to organize a meet in the future if you guys want to get together? i'm about to start school so i will not be able to, also, i'm new to the board so i don't know many of you guys. but i would like to. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts