Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Fuel Hostage

Votes: 7 23.3%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Narrowed it down to a few wheels. Just would like to get some extra opinions to help me make up my mind.

Current Tires they will be mounted on are; Toyo Open Country M/T: 38x15.50r20s on my CST 9/11

* Looking at Chrome & 14" wide's only for these 1550s.

Current Pics w/winter Cockstar II's:

* Out of these choices... what do you think would look good? :shake:

KMC CD Series XD809 Riot

Fuel Off-Road Maverick

Fuel Off-Road Hostage

MM962's would be up here but their 14s are only in a 22.​

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tbh, I think I'm leaning towards the XD Riot's... I've had a set of Hostages before a few trucks back and idk about those Mavs yet. Might be easier to clean and keep up but the detail doesn't seem to be there for the Mavs. Then again I hear XD chrome isn't as easy to take care of, but I did like my Hostages. :hmm:

·
15 RCSB Z71
2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain 6.2L
3,446 Posts
Mavericks :imo The riots are nice too but I think they tried to cram too much detail into them.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Mavericks for sure. Too bad fuel throttles don't come in that size I've always liked those

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they do look good! Your right about those riots though after looking at them a little closer, they do look a little busy. Squares, spokes, stars, rivets, wedges, recessed caps, indents ect.

The Mavs give it a nice clean look through out the wheel. With not many chrome 14 wide 20s available on the market, these do look pretty good. :thumbsup:

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like the chrome mavs in my bolt pattern is back ordered for 6-8 weeks lol. Me wheel deal is generating a list of what else is available though. :thumsup:

·
95obschevy
555 Posts
Of the 3 id lean towards the riots. Seems like hostages are played out and mavs are getting there imo

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... As of today there are literally TWO wheels for my application in this size that are chrome lol. The mavs being on back order brings it down to the riots and Hostages. .... Again this is just for chrome... Sigh. I've had hostages on my last nnbs 3+ years ago too lol.

Screw it. Might as well just go black for these harsh winters and go with the Black Rhino Glamis wheels. Those are pretty nice lol. I already have black wheels for the winter though lol. Maybe it's just those busy ass riots cause I'm already narrowed down to nothing! :hmm:

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
22s imo

look at all the new hostile wheels coming out

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Whoa. I Like those Alot.

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are so sick. Yea saw those yesterday when they posted em. I should just hold off till 2015. Glad 20s, 22s & 24s will all be coming in a 14. Might be a waste for this truck though lol. 20x14s in these would be tits if not to expensive. Wanted to steer away from AF & Intro wheel prices on this set up. "Affordable" wheel and "same prices as similar sizes" kinda makes me a little skeptical cause those comments posted kind of contradict eeach other lol.

Those are def the nicest set compared to what I've posted in the OP.

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I called FTS and for those exiles the prices sound about right. I only checked on two finishes and only 20x14s.

Chrome: 443 ea
Black: 337 ea

Of course that's just to the normal joe like me. Suppably they are tons already built and most in route. Plans on shipping out are Dec/Jan. taking orders now. Debute will be at SEMA next week ofc. Prices seem pretty competitive.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Wonder what 20x10's or x12's would be. Hngg.

·
★★★★★
174 Posts
Those chrome hostiles are sick but they'd be sooooooo much better w/o the details around the lip, like the top pics. Wonder if they'll offer both styles?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts