GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a few pics on the highway today with my roommate, thats his firehawk. not too bad, a little high though.

im painting the handles this week and LOTS of motor mods...hehehe

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HumanZoom said:
:rocking: Can't wait to see it color matched (and of course with these motor mods you speak of :D )
im going to take pics of all the boxes sitting right here, otherwise u guys wont beleive me...hehehe, in good time my friend.

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Im just not used to seeing you truck sittin gup that high. Let the motor mods begin :rocking: :van:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
VicRed said:
Im just not used to seeing you truck sittin gup that high. Let the motor mods begin :rocking: :van:
Yeah it is high! Looking good though!!! :rocking:

·
Registered
343 Posts
what does that say on your cowl?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i love Firehawks... i was gonna get a silver M6 hawk, but my mom didn't like the rear window, so some other guy got it :bawl: well maybe its a good thing i have my truck... i dunno

·
2,451 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
Looks good Dan. Ridin' pretty high though. :(
Id rater be that high than have those shAIM parts on there

Both nice rides, Dan, you should get some clear corners :read:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Oh Great! What do you have planed now? I guess I might as well hang it up, as far as being faster than you. Does that say 325 CID on your hood?

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
truck looks awesome, just kinda high:mexsmoke:

If your roomate isnt getting Free tires from Tirerack, then thats sooo homo He put that on his windshield, and judging by the rest of hte accents on his car, im assuming hes not :lol:

wanna tell us waht you have planned for the motor?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good Dan!

I thought you have already done a few motor mods:think:
Maby I am thinking about someone else?

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, i made him take all the stickers off his car if i was going to be my roommate. so he took them off, because im too damn cool! LOL

motorwise,
i bought a custom cam,
ls1 heads,
TO4B turbos(yes 2 of them) 54mm, .60a/f
4.10 gears,
spool,
and a few misc things.
i need a few more things before i can put my truck away for the winter, and roll out with a badass truck. But atleast im gathering parts.

for now...im going to keep driving it and hope my tranny holds up, because its slipping very bad right now(damn N2O!!!)

ill keep everyone posted, and take some pics for proof, when my turbo's get here in the next week or two

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1TRUESS said:
Oh Great! What do you have planed now? I guess I might as well hang it up, as far as being faster than you. Does that say 325 CID on your hood?
yeah its 325 c.i.d., only till its says 325 TT!!

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ls1 edit, wideband, some 42 lbs injectors, stock rails and lines and a new pump of some sort, still undecided. All of this will be done in the winter, at once.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts