GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I had to go to San Luis with my dad and I decided to get a few pics of my truck and the scenery on Highway 58 from 101 to 5. Nothing new except a lot of bugs :crazy:
5a1f5be1.jpg

dc9c3fdc.jpg

dbcf5bb0.jpg

18171c94.jpg

f7414c2f.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i see you havent washed your windshield lately

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slash4824 said:
i see you havent washed your windshield lately
Good thing you cant see the bird shit on the hood! :LOL:
It probably hasnt been washed in about a month or so, and its been on 2 trips, so yeah, its pretty damn dirty :bawl:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
a month of no washing..damn, its been since today, and then yesterday...you get the picture.

looks good out there, lots of scenery to look at.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good David.

Clean that windshiled:read: Leave the rest dirty. I dont know how you can stand it, that is one of the only things I cant stand on my truck. I can sit with it covered in mud and not think twice, but I cannot drive with a dirty windshield. I use more Stoners and RainX than anything else lol..

Looks good though.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
dam that thing needs a wash or atleast wash the windshield :read: :LOL:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Hey mine hasbt been washed since january so hes not to bad. Its been through mud, rain, anf about 10,000 miles since then

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MotoHead said:
Damn David you still havent washed that thing!?

MotoHead
Haha, nope :insane: I was going to wash it for Wednesday, but I got too lazy, hopefully this week I'll get it washed, clayed and waxed :bowtie:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Last time I washed my truck was the week after BF last year... So in one week it will be a year... I don't care about the outside, but I kind of like to keep the inside clean, but for the last 9 months I haven't touched it and my interior is now brown, solid layer of dirt on my dash... Think I'm going to take it to a detail shop just to see the look on their faces :D

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
willyswanter said:
Last time I washed my truck was the week after BF last year... So in one week it will be a year... I don't care about the outside, but I kind of like to keep the inside clean, but for the last 9 months I haven't touched it and my interior is now brown, solid layer of dirt on my dash... Think I'm going to take it to a detail shop just to see the look on their faces :D
Yeah I try to keep mine nice inside, nice enough at least. Ive been living out of my damn truck for the last month though it seems like so its in desperate need of cleaning. I have to put the rear seat back in and clean it up this week before I take it to florida friday night.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
I wouldn't put vinyl flames on my truck...i think its cheating :crazy:
Its a stupid story with the flames but lets just say, its getting redone pretty soon the right way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts