GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm lookin for some DJM 2" drop spindles for a '95 sierra x-cab, would also like to find some 4" drop leafs, or a shackle and hanger set for it

and i'm lookin for the SS-350 badges that i have seen in some pics on here, there the ones that replace the gmc1500 that is on my truck now (go on the trim) i'm sure theres more but

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm, ne one have an set lying around then? i was really hoping to find a set

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just asked my friend and he thinks he still has his old ones. They're all silver and say "SS-350" He said just make an offer.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be great, umm i have no idea what they go for but something like 25.00 shipped?, do you know if he can get any pics of them? thanks

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yeah I'll ask him tomorrow. He said he seen them a while back in his garage. You'll need to get some 3M double sided tape since they're used.

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you know if they still have the little peices that push into the trim?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hey if you want to go lower, my friend has a new DJM 4/6 kit with shocks... I'm just trying to help him sell it. Its never been installed and was bought straight from DJM. I think he wants like 400 for the kit with shocks.

let me know hes taking offers:read:

·
Registered
591 Posts
i am the one with the ss-350 emblems im headin out to the garage to see i still have them and ill take them to way2hi's house and get the picks posted for you as long as i find the badges $25 shipped is fine

·
Banned
59 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
hey if you want to go lower, my friend has a new DJM 4/6 kit with shocks... I'm just trying to help him sell it. Its never been installed and was bought straight from DJM. I think he wants like 400 for the kit with shocks.

let me know hes taking offers:read:
Is the kit Control Arms, Springs & Rear Flip Kit OR Spindles, Springs & Rear Flip Kit. What type of shocks?

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm interested in info on the kit also

·
Want a Cowl Hood OBS !
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats cool, even tho it was in my post :kidding:

LOL

·