GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a few friends hit up the lake yesterday for some boardin.... Enjoy!

DSC_3371.gif

DSC_3368.gif

DSC_3365.gif

DSC_3364.gif

DSC_3363.gif

DSC_3355.gif

DSC_3354.gif

DSC_3352.gif

DSC_3340.gif

DSC_3336.gif

DSC_3331.gif

DSC_3329.gif

And your's truly:

DSC_3328.gif

DSC_3326.gif

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Hell ya, finally someone else that wake boards. Try wake surfing yet?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Not yet. Just getting started on wakeboarding actually. It took a couple days but now I can get a little air crossing wake and still land....
Werd. I've been doing it for about 4 years now. I go about 4x a month to a local large lake with a few friends.

·
Registered
778 Posts
sweet, i didnt see, what boat did you get?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
HELL YEA man! how do you like the SSV now? im gonna try to head out to the lake on monday, definitely hit up wakesurfing, it is the shit.

what board are you riding?

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HELL YEA man! how do you like the SSV now? im gonna try to head out to the lake on monday, definitely hit up wakesurfing, it is the shit.

what board are you riding?
I loooooove this boat!!! Even if I didn't board or ski, it's still awesome. Already got 15 hours on it in less than a week. The seating arrangement rules... The only gripes are that it's a bitch to load because the bow is so low to the waterline, and it's not much in rough water, but I can live with that stuff.

THey gave me a Hydroslide board to start out on. It's okay. I've been on a few other boards from friends and with me just starting, it's really hard to tell which is the best for me. I've got a friend up the road that sells watersports stuff and I'll be going up there Tuesday to see what he's got.

Anyone have recommendations on what to buy? I'm about 6' 190lbs. and wear a size 12 shoe. Not looking to get too crazy on one, but I think $400 would be the budget including bindings.

·
Registered
778 Posts
nice. i have heard great things about supras but never been in one personally. it is all about tige's down here

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tige' makes a real nice boat. In fact that was in strong running against this Supra, but it came down to the dealer and price....

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cause I'm married and didn't want my wife to see the ho's on the boat while she wasn't there.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks good, congrats on the new boat. im out on the lake almost everyother day.
Wish I could be. It's a half hour away and I'm working or busy most of the time. I make it out about 2 weekends out of the month.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Wish I could be. It's a half hour away and I'm working or busy most of the time. I make it out about 2 weekends out of the month.
once your lake is 1 hour +, then you can complain, 1/2 hour is golden. we're 55 minutes driveway to launch ramp even that isnt too bad. :rocking:

god i love wakeboarding, going tomorrow for sure

·
Registered
367 Posts
We had a new ramp built 2 minutes from our place at the coast (Saltwater fishing) but the damn thing only seems to work for air boats. We tried it 2 weeks ago and couldn't get it deep enough to launch :bawl:

·
Registered
861 Posts
cause I'm married and didn't want my wife to see the ho's on the boat while she wasn't there.
Oh I gotcha ya. Before I got married, my married guys would give all the girls guy names so they could talk about our trips in front of their wives.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts