IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Deranged
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

He wasn't Ghost Riding, but it was still ballin...
IMG_1402.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
zOmGz you're floating!

IMG_1384.jpg

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Need some tire shine on those front wheels :read:

:crazy:

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I get the new shoes Friday. The Titans have to be in the front b/c of the spindles as stated above. I'm not worried about the tire shine cuz I'm barely even drivin it and I'll have the new wheels soon. I have the other two wheels, but I didn't have tires for em so I'm rollin ghetto right now lol.

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I get the new shoes Friday. The Titans have to be in the front b/c of the spindles as stated above. I'm not worried about the tire shine cuz I'm barely even drivin it and I'll have the new wheels soon. I have the other two wheels, but I didn't have tires for em so I'm rollin ghetto right now lol.

i didn't think you did care, I was JFWY. Did you ever say what kind of wheels you were getting......besides round ones?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
cant wait to see it with the new wheels (this weekend, right?)

Those pics make me wanna go to NO

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i didn't think you did care, I was JFWY. Did you ever say what kind of wheels you were getting......besides round ones?
Nah I didn't say yet. I wanted to make sure the deal went through and all. I'm not gonna say I'm getting something and be all excited about it and then have it fall through ya know?

I really really like those titan wheels. I think I'm going to find a set of charcoal ones.
I like em a lot. I've actually had questions like "are those chevy wheels?" and caught people lookin at em at red lights lol.

cant wait to see it with the new wheels (this weekend, right?)

Those pics make me wanna go to NO
Yea it's this weekend. I dunno if I'll be able to do anything this weekend tho. My friend is having his birthday crawfish boil on Sat. at 2pm in nola, so I'd have to leave br by 12:30-1pm.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts