GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was with my stock wheels when we were going to put the turbo on the truck decided to shoot a few pics!
IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys! On the m/t's they are great! I have never actually owned any other radial but with the long bars full weight i can cut some 1.8 60's on the motor. It beats the 22's or the 17's anyday haha. I am going to put some cal tracs on the truck and get rid of my long bars though they just are giving me the lift i need to keep it planted! Hopefully when it cools off i can get some track times with the turbo although the 60 will prolly be worse due to spinning!

·
3,161 Posts
What was your engine combo when you ran that 1.8 60'? What et? What did you cut on the 22's and 17's? Sorry if I missed it somewhere I'm not familiar with your setup. Looks solid though.

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My engine is a lq4 6.0 with a zo6 cam and yellow springs, a yank 3k tt and 3.73's
only suspension mod i had was a 2/4 drop with custom built long bars.
on 22's it was a 2.2 spinning. It just wouldn't go
then 22's up front with the radials out back it cut some 1.8's
i haven't been to the track with the 17's up front and the radials out back but hopefully soon! I have turbo'd the truck now and the m/t's are gonna have some trouble from what i can tell on the street! I used to leave great on the street but now its not that good.

·
3,161 Posts
Yep it sounds like it's time for DR's. Sell me your m/t's. To bad shipping would kill you. What was your best et on your old setup?

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The hid's are 10k's and the tires would be outrageous to ship haha! so far 13.8 is about all i have gotten! It went from 15.9 stock. I am proud of the transformation all around. Still beggin for more power i hope the new set up will net me some 12's

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
The hid's are 10k's and the tires would be outrageous to ship haha! so far 13.8 is about all i have gotten! It went from 15.9 stock. I am proud of the transformation all around. Still beggin for more power i hope the new set up will net me some 12's
that in the 1/8

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yea the 1/8 you know this thing won't run a whole quarter the 27 gallon fuel tank won't hold enough fuel!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts