GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
jesus marian hossa
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
510132.jpg

510136.jpg

and of course, the crunk pose. i'm probably doing it wrong.

510133.jpg

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
haha that's kinda cool

·
Compton aSS Rob
205 Posts
510132.jpg

510136.jpg

and of course, the crunk pose. i'm probably doing it wrong.

510133.jpg
fuck yeah!!! thats sick i've always wanted a 510 myself but now that i'm getting my house the chance of that happening are becoming slimmer and slimmer on a daily basis. but congrats man i'm very jealous for sure...

-Rob

·
jesus marian hossa
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, it's a 510. super good condition. the paint job isn't the best, but i'll fix that eventually. the only rust is some surface rust on the passenger side rocker, you can't even see it if you're standing. i'm going to get rid of that and line-x the whole underside of the car probably.

it's got an l20b with a lynx side draft manifold and a single mikuni carb. and no, it doesn't come in men's.

paid 4k for it, going with the rest of the money to pick it up tomorrow. oh yeah, the guy's other car is a 5xx whp sti running low 11's.

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts
That is actually pretty bad ass looking. It kind of reminds me of Big Blacks car but just a diffrent color.
You're a dumnass. :roflmao:

jake...love the 510. They're cool little cars, & that one looks like it's in above average condition.

What wheels are those?

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
id drive the hell out of that thing. I'd wear a suit of course wherever i went tho. awesome car! may be a dumb question but is it a diesel?

·
jesus marian hossa
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they're eagle something or another, i don't know exactly what. and no, it's a carb'd 2.0L gas 4 banger.

it's in great condition, ESPECIALLY for 4k.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts