GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My two friends with WRX's and I decided to do a photoshoot. Enjoy the pics...

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some of the truck with new tint, tahoe grill shell, grill, billet bowtie, clear corners, and removed badges and moldings

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slimm44 said:
nice pics but why is the sti hiding? :crazy:
lol cuz his bumper got fucked up on the freeway...a crate fell off of some guys truck doing 65 and he couldnt avoid it and it put a hole in his bumper about 2 feet wide...heres a good pic of it (the non-ruined side)

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
That car is fuckin' awesome, I'd lose the huge wing and put on a small decklid spoiler if it was mine. :worship:
Werd I love those cars and that color! They're all some nice rides!! :rocking:

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andy said:
WOW im impressed with your photography.... very ice :head: :rocking:
thanks...but it was actually my friend with the sti who took all the pictures. he loves photography and takes great pictures :D

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Sweet pics at Stoneridge Mall :D :rocking: :head: Where are u from? What % tint u got, and who did it? Very nice pics!

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Slammedchevy01 said:
Sweet pics at Stoneridge Mall :D :rocking: :head: Where are u from? What % tint u got, and who did it? Very nice pics!
I'm from Pleasanton...live about 30 seconds away from the mall. The tint is about 20% on the sides and 5% on the back, done by Ultimate Car Toys in Dublin. Thanks for the compliment! :shake:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
:rocking: :head: Mine was done by Rocky Mountain, I live in Brentwood and chill in San Ramon :D

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OrangeCrush said:
truck looks sweet ryan, and that STI, :drool:

when you gonna lower that bitch?
as soon as possible...i still need to save a bit more, hopefully in a couple months it will be lower...a lot lower :devil2:

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Black_Chrome said:
so what are the plans? basic street trucK? rims and such?
what do you consider a basic street truck? if you mean bagged and rollin' 22's...then yes my plan is to have a basic street truck :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts