GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my front shocks on my truck when I got them 3 weeks ago and I havent driven more then 500 miles...My question is ..

Can someone please with a 99+ Pickup with Belltech Nitro Actives Shocks look at the part # for me ..

My front driver side blow out on me today , fluid everywhere ...

:help: :banghead: :pissed:
:thumbsdow: :thumbsdow: :thumbsdow:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've heard very similar things about beltech shocks... that sucks...

i've got duetch tech shocks on my truck, it rides pretty good. I've heard good things about toxic shocks too...

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had Toxic Shocks , they sucked ... Real soft .. :(

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sierraon22s said:
What have you guys heard about DJM shocks?
Those are Toxic , I didnt like mine at all ..

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Get some doetsch techs. Same thing happened to my brother with his belltechs. He changed to doetsch techs and he hasn't had a problem since....

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well , it turns out they sold me the #10030 for a 4/6 92-98 1500 Chevy & #10502 for the back(also for a 92-98)..I now ordered the #10064 & #105062 for my truck which are corrected ..

Ugh , Im glad I figured that out .. I was going to be pissed if they actually broke if they where right ..

·
Loves yoga pants
2,408 Posts
SierraSport said:
Well , it turns out they sold me the #10030 for a 4/6 92-98 1500 Chevy & #10502 for the back(also for a 92-98)..I now ordered the #10064 & #105062 for my truck which are corrected ..

Ugh , Im glad I figured that out .. I was going to be pissed if they actually broke if they where right ..
So they are replacing them at no charge, right? Who did you order them from? My Edelbrock IAS are very stiff...almost too stiff...FYI.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
So they are replacing them at no charge, right? Who did you order them from? My Edelbrock IAS are very stiff...almost too stiff...FYI.
Yeah , they are replacing with no charge and i bought them throw 4WheelParts here in Austin ,Texas ...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
doetsch tech :waytogo: I love mine :D
How do they ride? I want shocks that are not soft but i dont want realy stiff ones either. I am going to have to put a dirtbike in the back of my truck when i drop it 4" and i want a stiff enough shock so i wont bottom out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts