GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have the part number for a new A pillar pod? The clip that holds mine in is broken off and I need a new one. Color is the bluish/gray/graphite.

Thanks

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Pods, or just an A-pillar?

-bZj

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
i have a pair of tan ones that can be painted, oh and they have the bose tweets. they are out of an 06 yukon but they fit in my truck...$35 shipped

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ive got a set of grey ones that are in perfect condition. make an offer.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I had to buy one also. It was 20 bucks at a salvage yard. If you have one local you might try them.

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I guess the pod? Its the actual plastic piece I need.
Single, double, triple?

Pods are for housing gauges....

-bZj

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sorry to thread jac, but how hard is it to mod those bose style pillars like chevybird2006 put up to use an aftermarket tweet? I cut my plain ones for my Focal T52's, but there isn't enough room behind the for them to fit completely flush like I wanted. I can leave them sticking out a bit, but I'd rather just use the bose style so they look natural.

Even better, does anyone know if you can just buy the Bose tweeter insert, or if you have to buy the whole pillar plastic, or worse do you have to buy the pillar plastic with the tweet installed?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the ones from chevybird, and I will be installing aftermarket tweets, so I will let you know what all it takes to mount them.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i do! pm me man! they are just the regular ones....no bose tweet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts