GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a chip or programmer for my good friends '00 F-350 Dually with the powerstoke in it, and I was wondering what si going to be the best chip for him to use on his work truck. He is really looking to add some lowend grunt but also to gain some mileage out of it. Thanks guys, I didn't know where else to ask.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cam. He is looking towards the Predator Flash Pro, but I was trying to convince him to get the bullydog because I believe that would be the best for what he wants. Who knows and anymore opinions would be awesome.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
The predator and hypertech diesel stuff really sucks compared to the tuners that focus on diesels. The only other way I could push them more is take a look at the powerblock on TNN. Every gas engine is hyperteched.....not a single diesel they've shown has used that. It's either Edge, Banks, or BullyDog...they cost more but they make more power and have proven power packages.

Cameron

·
Registered
520 Posts
Definitely Edge, Banks, or BullyDog. I saw an episode on Trucks using the Edge programmer, and it kicks ass! Even has 0-60 and 1/4 mile tracking times with different levels of power adjustments.

9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I talked to my friend and it is either the Bullydog or the Edge programmer. He really wants to know which one is going to make the biggest difference in his Gas Mileage though. Does anyone have any information on this aspect?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts