GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help would be appreciated....

I have an 08 Chevy CC lowered 4/6. I would like to go 1 " lower all the way around, any suggestions on doing that for a fairly decent price. My current set set up is McG's 2" spindle, 2 coil, and rear flip kit.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Flip kit is 7" drop already you can add a drop shackle set at 1" to get another if you'd like.

You can add a belltech adjustable strut set at 1" for another inch up front. You'll need an alignment bushing or cam kit to pull the camber in though. It'll be beyond maxed at 5". SPC makes both bushing and cam kits.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
get a 3 inch drop spindle for the front, and hangers for the rear, that would be the easiest way
A 3" spindle for NNBS?

And rear hangers for the NNBS lift the truck when coupled with a flip kit net either 4 or 5 inches of rear drop total. So he would be lifting his truck with hangers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, Belltech adjustable drop struts for the front and shackles for the rear are the way to go. 949sancwhich and I did this setup on his truck. 2" spindles, drop coils and the belltech struts in the front. Flip kit on the rear, and we still have to install the shackles, but its the cheapest route from where your at.

·
Vendor
2,493 Posts
belltech drop struts in front for sure i have the cheapest price on em if interested hit me up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts