GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Chanin6929
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see what you guys think about the paramount restyling 4mm grille...I will most likely have it colormatched...about to order it tonight unless someone stops me...

thegrille.jpg

I kinda would like the front end to look like this...sorry for the shitty photoshopping...im not as good as some of you pros around here...but you get the idea...

GrilleChoice.png

PS...before anyone asks...yes this is Sams...sorry Sam for screwing with your front end...:wave:

·
Registered
942 Posts
It's all right IMO..I'd rather color match bumper and grille but a ltz grille and will look clean as hell or same grille you have but leave inserts how they are black with black bowtie...always liked that look on white trucks...but is your choice bro ..your truck

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Not the worst I've seen, but no, your stocker looks much better than that.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Chanin6929
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay...mixed reviews...just gunna go with my guy i guess...will be colormatching the shell...also colormatching the bumper with the SLP overlay...dont like mixing black and white, so no black bowtie...in case you cant tell, my factory grill has the white bowtie, but there is nothing between the shell...i cut the black crate out of it...so a new grille is coming...at STC last month there were NO nnbs with this grille...quite a few had the HD...wish me luck...will post pics as soon as the front end is done...thanx for the opinions guys!!

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
When i first started seeing those grills i didnt care for them and still somewhat dont. I know someone makes a vertical billet grill too cause ive seen a couple on the road.

To me it looks like they are trying to copy a GMC. Chevy's arent suppose to have the full billet front ends:tongue:

·
Chanin6929
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When i first started seeing those grills i didnt care for them and still somewhat dont. I know someone makes a vertical billet grill too cause ive seen a couple on the road.

To me it looks like they are trying to copy a GMC. Chevy's arent suppose to have the full billet front ends:tongue:
well, they also arent "supposed to" sit less than 8" off the ground on 24" rims...haha...but this whole scene is about being different and not being scared to take that chance...I hate the vertical billet grille, but I believe I can make the 4mm horizontal one work with a little colormatching...ORDERED!!! and priority delivered...be on the look out for some photos...should only take a couple weeks, depending on how work goes...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts