GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I haven't driven my truck in about 2 weeks and I cranked it up tonight to turn it around in the garage, because I'm taking the bed off tomorrow and taking it to the body shop. When I cranked it up these 3 lights came on. Now The low coolant I'm almost forsure is because it was just leaned over and not mounted where it was suppose to me. The Service Engine Soon light was on I think because I didn't have the MAF Sensor plug connected. I think the ABS light came on because I found 2 connectors that weren't connected the other day (Body Shops fault) and they were for the passengers side ABS. Does all of this seem right to anyone? I'm just making sure, because I don't want to pay for another freaking ABS Sensor, BTW the one I have now isn't making any noise.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah if things aren't connected, then you're gonna get codes. the coolant light, make sure that its full. If its even just a little low, its gonna make the light come on. I would take it to someone and have them pull the codes to make sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts