GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This happened the other day, some girl decided to turn left in front of me from the right lane one a 2-lane road. it was her fault though (got the accident repot today), so her insurance is fixing it soon. it still sucks to see my truck like this though

IMG00769.jpg

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
That sucks yo!

·
Cali Customs
1,507 Posts
fuck'n idi0ts these days , was she a blonde ! Sorry to hear what happened , glad to kn0w ur getting it fixd thr0ugh insurance and fr0m ur p0cket

·
Boss
83 Posts
case and point why women shouldn't drive

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
case and point why women shouldn't drive
yea!!

she turned left in front of me on a 2 lane, one way road. she was in the right lane and i was in the left lane and she just stopped and turned in front of me.

the insurance adjuster is supposed to just write me a check. if she does im just getting the denali front end bc the check should be atleast $1200

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to hear but atleast your looking foward to getting better shit on the truck.
true

so they were supposed to come yesterday and they didnt and didnt today either.

if they dont tomorrow im going to their office and raising hell

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
yea!!

she turned left in front of me on a 2 lane, one way road. she was in the right lane and i was in the left lane and she just stopped and turned in front of me.

the insurance adjuster is supposed to just write me a check. if she does im just getting the denali front end bc the check should be atleast $1200
How did you end up with so little damage just on your front bumper? Did you ram into her car?

From what I read it was a ONE way road, with two lanes. Her in the right, you in the left. She turns left in front of you. Right?

Just seems like there would've been more damage. Were you stopped and then accelerated?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How did you end up with so little damage just on your front bumper? Did you ram into her car?

From what I read it was a ONE way road, with two lanes. Her in the right, you in the left. She turns left in front of you. Right?

Just seems like there would've been more damage. Were you stopped and then accelerated?
Yes she was on the right i was on the left.
I thought she was stopping to turn right and then all the sudden she turned left. I tried to stop but i still hit her. her car spun around and almost hit a building. it actually made her back right wheel twist...her back wheels were like ! /

1 - 13 of 13 Posts