GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI for the fellow Adams fanboys on the site and anyone looking for a paste wax that won't break the bank --

The long anticipated Adams Paste Wax supposedly will be released today... preliminary tests (some amateur & pro reviews) show it blows most anything at 2x-3x the price out of the water... can't wait to get my hands on some for some testing :)

For around $70 per 8oz it should be a really competitive product. Can't say for sure until I get my hands on it, but Adam rarely disappoints with the quality of his products.

I'll post up feedback when I get my jar :buffer:

000_2028.jpg

000_2030.jpg

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Any more pictures available right now?

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
They're just cropping up from the people who got demo jars now... I'm sure there will be a ton more, but thats all I've got for now.

Sweet. Just from those pics I'm not seeing anything way out there...but it could all be due to lighting, camera, etc. etc. I'll wait to try some or see more pictures before I make any comments.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet. Just from those pics I'm not seeing anything way out there...but it could all be due to lighting, camera, etc. etc. I'll wait to try some or see more pictures before I make any comments.
Keep in mind those are all shots done by people who attended a PA area clinic and were surprised with free samples of the product. Agreed they don't look like much, but for weekend warrior type work I was impressed. They're all in florescent lighted garages too so I'm sure thats not helping. I'll apply as soon as I have it then get some outdoor "natural light" shots to see what this stuff can really do.

At a minimum the applicator looks awesome :D

My order just went thru, should have it in my hands by the end of the week :D

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Keep in mind those are all shots done by people who attended a PA area clinic and were surprised with free samples of the product. Agreed they don't look like much, but for weekend warrior type work I was impressed.

Yep. Which is why I don't want to make any judgments on anything without being able to back it up for myself. I like most of Adam's products, so I'm sure it will be at the very least something good.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Just ordered!

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
At least they got your business :crazy:
I was actually in the process of refilling some of my detail supplies when I caught this thread. I can't use the wax on the fresh paint for a month or 2 either at least I can use it on the bed sides. :tongue:

·
Registered
687 Posts
At a minimum the applicator looks awesome :D

word..I want that applicator

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Yeah, that applicator looks pretty serious. Looks like you could take out an entire panel in a few swipes. That pot looks much larger than 8 oz. though?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah, that applicator looks pretty serious. Looks like you could take out an entire panel in a few swipes. That pot looks much larger than 8 oz. though?
sitting on that MF is looks the same size as my nattys

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not a bad deal, just got an email that for the first 300 orders they're throwing in a new triple white buffing mf towel... if anyone is gonna order PM me, i've got a discount code to burn

·
Never Around
1,436 Posts
Not a bad deal, just got an email that for the first 300 orders they're throwing in a new triple white buffing mf towel... if anyone is gonna order PM me, i've got a discount code to burn
I just got the e-mail. In the product description, it claims it's a 10oz jar.

And, that applicator is ::boobs:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just got the e-mail. In the product description, it claims it's a 10oz jar.

And, that applicator is ::boobs:
woot!! I'm stoked to get it... to bad it won't ship until tomorrow so I won't have it for this weekend :(

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tease?? :D

DSC_4992.jpg

DSC_4980.jpg

Yes... this is a reflection shot :insane:

DSC_4984.jpg

Sorry a couple of those pics look so blown out... it was just so bright out... slightly hazy and the sun was brutal so everything was glaring like crazy. Better pics soon.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts