GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bit the bullet and picked up some Adam's products to see if all the hype was sort the extra $$$. It took a few weeks of waiting since I got all of it due to the weather here, so my Tahoe was needing a bath BAD!

I was able to wash, clay, polish and wax the Tahoe in just under 3 hours (by hand). That to me speaks volumes as it normally would be a 6-7 hour process with using the Porter Cable and the other detailing brands I had in the garage. I followed Adam's suggested procedure and was impressed with how easy everything was to apply and remove.

To say the least I am very impressed (eventhough it rained last night) and I will try to get some pictures up for you guys today when I get back from sailing :cheers:.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
Adam's is the best!

I love the product line. I've been using it exclusively since Dylan turned me onto it a couple years ago.

Their customer service is second to none.

I find myself detailing for fun :lol:

All the products smell great too

·
Registered
62 Posts
You did all that in 3hrs? I spent 2 hrs just washing my truck yesterday...over 10hrs in total. Today my neighbor cut his grass and spewed grass all over it. :flame:

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cleaned engine bay with All Purpose Cleaner
Cleaned the wheels, wheel wells, exhaust tips with All Purpose Cleaner
Hit the entire truck with Foam Gun and Dawn (let foam soak for a bit)
Clay bar and Detail Spay entire truck
Used Swirl and Haze Remover and Revive Polish (both on same pad) on all panels---saved a ton of time here! (microfiber to remove)
VRT (Vinyl Rubber Trim)
Glass Cleaner
Adam's Americana Wax (thin coats)

I just got back from sailing all day, so I won't be able to get pictures of the Tahoe til later this week or weekend. Sorry guys!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
AWESOME JENNA... combining the SHR and Revive into one step does save A TON of time. Glad you like the stuff, can't wait to see some pics, feel free to take them in a bikini... ya know... for the reflection shots :jester:

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I went ahead and gave the TBSS a needed full detail today. I also just gave the Tahoe a quick wash. Here are a few pics of the results!

Love the Foam Gun!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
sweet that tahoe is bad ass, damn i need a foam gun

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was using the green tip and Optimum Car Wash.

·
Never Around
1,436 Posts
:hmm: Mine does about the same with PB slick & suds and green tip.

Are you putting straight soap in the jug or diluting it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts