GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adams Polishes. What more can i say but wow wow wow. Amazing products with the most amazingly soft microfibre towels. If anyone cares for their truck. I highly recommend these products. Your truck will never look better

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am ordering a few of these products very soon. Can't wait to see the results! I've heard nothing but awesome things about them.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I've just made my 2nd purchase of over 500$ I love the stuff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya. I ve ordered mf towels each time. And more and more products. I cant wait to try the glass towels and The brilliant spray. Very addictive products. But like i said , its well worth it!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Thanks for your business guys! We really appreciate it and if theres anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask :cheers:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've just ordered the interior/leather cleaner and conditioner because I've heard so many good things about it and can't wait to get it in. I don't think I've ever been so excited to get a cleaning product. haha

·
4/6 with some air
232 Posts
+100 on great stuff. I want more and more everytime I use what few things I have. Trying to keep from buying small stuff and just but the huge kit and be done.

·
I like 'em white
2,749 Posts
Thanks for your business guys! We really appreciate it and if theres anything I can do for you don't hesitate to ask :cheers:
This is why I buy Adams. Sure they have great products, in fact I love pretty much everything I have tried, but they strive to be the best in every aspect of the business, most notably customer service. The Adams crew does everything possible to make your entire detailing experience better whether your a pro or just getting into it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Used products for the third time today. Incredible stuff. I live on a $&@!$&@ gravel road, so i clean my truck alot, Adams stuff makes it a breeze and enjoyable again. Hooked for life. Cant wait to get more new stuff!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Love there stuff!

·
Banned
803 Posts
Adams has every right to be the new crack. Solid product at a solid price, fairly hard to come by these days

Sent from my android powered dick

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
First Adams purchase, used the the wash pad(bought one got one free:)/VRT/In & out spray and so far they are AMAZING. The pad holds so much soap, vrt is everything people said it would be, and the in and out spray was great for my cowl and grille.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 20 of 31 Posts