P7180067.jpg

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mmm, sex on wheels
Thanks
Pics at night?
Not yet but here is 1 before i adjusted them, still need to take it for a spin to do the final adjustments since i think they are aimed to low still.
P7140051.jpg

3Ks look awesome
Thanks
they don't flow with anything. i don't like the yellow look. those wheels are tits tho.
During the day i will admit they dont blend in but at night they blend in whit the stock halogens and thanks.

what are the wheels and what size?
They're 22" bonspeed Intense 6's

·
Registered
307 Posts
Looks nice. I have 6000k in mine right now, but i just ordered some 3000k just be different from all the others where I live. Can't wait to get back to put them in.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Looks good. 3K fogs are so awesome to drive behind. Especially when it rains out, you can see all sorts of shit. they cut right thru the water on the pavement

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
It must be the housing that they are in...I have 3k's in the Tahoe's housings and they look stock when off...turn them on and BAM bright yellow...your going to love them the first time you hit rain/fog even snow if you get it where you are.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
It must be the housing that they are in...I have 3k's in the Tahoe's housings and they look stock when off...turn them on and BAM bright yellow...your going to love them the first time you hit rain/fog even snow if you get it where you are.
Exactly why I'm contemplating this.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks good. How easy were they to mount?
Pretty easy, just extended the housing back so i wouldn't have to cut the brake ducts.

I have them on in the pictures, if I turn them off they look stock. Driving in my friends Acura whit yellow fogs during a rain storm is what convinded me to go yellow.:shake:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Ok seriously though, I've got 6K's in my fogs is there really that much difference in the rain?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts