GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, my dad is really really cheap. He bought a brand new NNBS GMC crewcab Texas Edition 2 years ago (paid cash). Fully loaded blah blah, got tired of it and since he gets a new truck every 2 years, he said it was time to get another truck.

well, he decided the GMC was too nice for him and bought a brand new Silverado crewcab. Cloth interior, ugly 17" wheels etc... it doesn't even have a compass or temp gauge in the rear view mirror.

My question is; is it possible to swap a mirror into the truck? Is it already wired for that or would it be more work than necessary? He wants me to look into it, cause aside from the mirror he likes the truck... I know nothing about NNBS

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

+

superglue.jpg

=

Ok sorry Im all jacked up on coffee right now :crazy:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright thanks. I'll just tell him to do it Jameson's way haha

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Yeah, I tore apart the headliner looking to see if it was pre wired and it's not.

You'd have to assign each of the 16 pins something and run wiring to the front grille for the temp sensor......

·
Banned
4,048 Posts
I know the NBS trucks are plug and play. Cant imagine why the NNBS wouldnt be?

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah this truck is brand new, I'll see if it's in the DIC... I don't think he even knows what that is haha

·
Maniac
692 Posts
I have an 09, it's in the fucking DIC, even if you don't have the DIC upgrade mod, it shows with the odometer at all times

1 - 20 of 20 Posts