GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still alot of shit left just figured i'd snap afew pics while i was cleaning the garage and starting to cut out my back wheelwells...

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
damn ive never seen a dodge that low

what kind of wheels are those

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
man that bish is gonna look mean

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll take afew pics once the beds back on hopefully it'll be going to the painter next month but we'll see how much i can get done... :nono:

as far as the wheels they're billet specialties gtp53's

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
6-lug rear wheels?

either way, that's still a lot of nice work

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
converted to 6 lug all around...

fronts 3/4ton chevy rotors
rear moser did my axles, 6 lug rotors with eldorado calipers

the reasoning for this is because i pretty much got my rims for nothing... also my favorite rims are 6 lug u55's and ss wheels

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Nice truck man, Where did you get your thrid brake light cover at??

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Not usually into lowered stuff but I like it so thats a plus. Look forward to seeing it around town one day.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys :head:

the rear setup 4link is a pos aim that i put energy bushings in and just double checked all the welds(was already on the truck when i bought it) bag mounts are suicidedoors. i'm planning on getting it backhalfed down the road after i have a dd and can bd the bitch...

prolly late august nitmare...

·
EscaWHAT?
1,312 Posts
Son of a bitch!! You're not even tucking rim up front, and its still hammered. Definately a sick sled. A body drop would look very very sweet on it

(switch the wheels, left to right, and vice versa....they'll look like they're beating the hell outta the ground ayt slower speeds, and look super sick at about 45 to 65.)

·
Registered
215 Posts
(switch the wheels, left to right, and vice versa....they'll look like they're beating the hell outta the ground ayt slower speeds, and look super sick at about 45 to 65.)
it looks like he has directional(sp) tires so he would have to switch a lot. i am not going to lie it would look good

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
thanks guys :head:

the rear setup 4link is a pos aim that i put energy bushings in and just double checked all the welds(was already on the truck when i bought it) bag mounts are suicidedoors. i'm planning on getting it backhalfed down the road after i have a dd and can bd the bitch...

prolly late august nitmare...
:head:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts