GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get an idea of what some of you are running....list what u have, maybe the price, and where u got it.....looking for some Cal Vu pics if possible...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Bought mine from a non-sponser site and I can't remember how much, but it was back in 2002.
Here is a pic!

·
Registered
432 Posts
cal vu power/electric i think 200 from truckperformance

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i humord myself and went to a chevy dealer and talked to one of the body shop guys who gave me some shit like...those mirrors you have on your truck now came that way, you cant change them, nothing else will fit blah blah blah...i was like ok old dude..

and then (yet again for my own humor) i asked him how much a set of 22" Silverado SS rims would cost me....he tells me 800 a rim LMAO

·
Registered
147 Posts
Got mine from FBI Mini, they run $49 I think. They are the basic non-power. I think the brand name is Crystal Eyes or something. I got mine painted glossy black to match. They are pretty much a knockoff of the Cal Vu's..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Oh, and the M3 mirrors have some type of funky glass that makes everything in the mirrors look blurry. My brother had a set of his S-10, and I hated them...

·
TurtlePusher
500 Posts
im runnin the m3's not a big fan of them but i bought them really cheap and anything was better than the dumbos i had.
DSC00239.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
yeah I have it too I got on ebay for 10 bucks... and you can't see anything on the rear.... that much.... for me anyways...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts