GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have my sights on a aftermarket bumper made by ICI but the problem that I am having is that the company went under last year so whats floating out in the World Wide Web for parts is all that is being offered. I‘ve had the steps for awhile and wanted to get the front bumper but the only one that I was able to find that meets the criteria that I am looking for is made for my same year model. which is a 2016 but for a Silverado 2500HD. I have a GMC Sierra 2500HD with the ICI magnum steps and I am stuck on the front bumper because I really like the design without the winch or parking sensors. I did notice that the original ICI bumper for the sierra model did have the shackle attachment on the bumper and the Silverado model did, so I was not too sold on losing the front hooks for the sierra model. Will the front bumper designed for the 2016 Silverado 2500HD match up to the 2016 Sierra 2500HD front end if I was to buy that bumper? Thanks

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
The front ends are different shapes. It will bolt up but will not align with the grille and headlights properly if at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had figured that seining that the grill on the sierra is a bit longer than that of the Silverado but was unsure. Thanks for the help. That clarified it up me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts