GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
just spring for a delphi and let it ride...unless you like replacing pumps every so often. i haven't seen the 98+ assemblys for that cheap, unless its something on ebay, and for the labor involved, ill happily spend the extra coin for something decent...i know, that for whatever reason, aftermarket manufactures have a hard time making a reliable fuel pump.

·
Ultimate IFS Pirate
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'98. I cracked the return port on the module assembly and JB Weld didn't fix the problem- unless I've developed a new leak- which would be less likely.

Has anyone pulled one apart? I'm wondering how easy it would be to switch caps. I could get a junkyard piece and use my pump. My pump doesn't have too many miles on it and they've been easy, clean filter, miles. I'd hate to go through the work and install a POS.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Look around on Ebay. There is a store on there that sells AC Delco pumps. I picked one up for my 05 or 175 bucks shipped to my door. Dealer wanted something stupid like 500 bucks and Vatozone wanted 450.... I'll see if i cant find the name of the store.

·
Ultimate IFS Pirate
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer wanted something stupid like 500 bucks and Vatozone wanted 450.... I'll see if i cant find the name of the store.
You're right about those prices.

Thanks for looking it up.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Here is where I got mine from. It doesn't look like they have any right now. Shoot them a e mail and see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts