GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In Work
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for either a set, or just the right side headlight for an obs silverado (97). To be a single it needs to be a clear to match the one I have. If anyone has one please let me know, and I will pay you fairly for it. Thanks.

·
In Work
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
passenger is what I need the single replacement for. The one I have for the driverside was a diamond clear and had about 1 1/2 year of use on it ( so slightly weathered). Let me know.

·
In Work
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way tharf your truck is the shit! Looks good, but makes me wish I would of saved for a REAL lift. It would of saved me 900 deductible if I woulda been six inches higher and just ran over the damn deer!

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
thanks dude i love that truck yeah i could mow down some deer (or people) if it came to it

heres the headlights that are up for grabs

the passenger side one is factory and needs a polishing

·
In Work
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already have the factory set on. When the body shop put back together my truck they couldnt get a hold of a aftermarket one in time to get the truck done. They made me a deal that if I would bring in my stock they would put em in and knock 100 off my deductible. So essentially I sold them 1 factory headlight for 100 bucks since I got everything back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts