GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How in the hell are you supposed to stuff the Harness and all the dam wires back into the dash in a GMT-800???? I fanagled it all in there after about 5 min or trying different ways. It looks like shit and i already having a little OCD problem with it currently.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
i had no problem on mine but the plastic is trimed for a dd unit so that may give me more room

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
start stuffing wires to the left and right as soon as you can as you go back with it, it takes time

·
Bad Luck is all i got.
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what i ended up doing but i think i am going to pull the upper dash skin and try to pretty it up just for my own sanity.

·
:bishplz:
5,053 Posts
You can trim some wires down and wire tie some shit, might make a difference. At one point I had bass blockers on each set of speakers and all the RCAs coming out of my stereo for amp hookups/aux/etc and a P-Bus connector coming out for something else and it was a fucking mess behind my HU :insane:

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
You can trim some wires down and wire tie some shit, might make a difference. At one point I had bass blockers on each set of speakers and all the RCAs coming out of my stereo for amp hookups/aux/etc and a P-Bus connector coming out for something else and it was a fucking mess behind my HU :insane:
mine is in the aura but it dont matter as long as it works

1 - 6 of 6 Posts